CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

This is what we do in 100 Degree Weather


While the kids and I were on our "month" long Vacation Jess built the kids this "Park" in our back yard! They have loved it. He did a great job, Thanks Dad!

Stay tuned for an update on our Vacation. I took 566 pictures so it might take me awhile to sort through them! I will get them on here soon!

Thanks Dad...We love the "Park" (as Zac calls it)!


Madysen is going to get REALLY Wet!


Zac Loves it...


Tyler Loves the Water...


Weee

2 comments:

Dukes in DC said...

Yea, I am sooo happy that you got it! Sammy and Caleb will be so jealous! Hopefully someday we can come out and play on it.

Amy W said...

Wow, Celeste! So fun! I bet you guys are just loving your new place.