CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

December Update...Volume 1

So we had a great time over the Christmas Break...We started it off with a fun day (in a blizzard) of Sledding with our new friends the Marino's. On Christmas Eve Day they took us up the mountain a ways to a huge hill that is for Sledding. It was snowing so hard but that did not stop Jess, Tyler and Madysen from spending two hours on the hill. Zac and I watched them climb the mountain several times and enjoying the ride down. I still need to purchase me some snow pants so I can enjoy the snow. My legs were sooo cold and wet from just sitting out in the snow. Thanks to Lori who thought to bring an umbrella...We were somewhat sheltered from the snow.

The other snow pictures are at my Grandpa's Cabin in Pine Valley UT. We had a great time with grandma and grandpa and cousins! The kids had a blast riding on sleds tied to four-wheelers around the snow packed streets.

Below is a slide show of our Snow fun...More fun pictures of our break to come soon!


3 comments:

GubFamily said...

Love these pictures - I need them on my digital picture frame at home. Thanks for sharing.

The Bundys said...

I miss you guys but it looks like you are having so much fun. I can't get my kids to enjoy the snow. I love seeing the pictures.

Dukes in DC said...

:( wish we could have been there, looks like you all had a blast. Love you tons!