CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Zachary's New Bed




This weekend we decided (or Jess did) that it was time to put Zachary in a "Big" boy bed. As Jess was taking the crib apart I was standing there thinking where did the time go? My baby is not a baby anymore! I was also thinking a more selfish thought of...How am I going to keep him contained to take naps? So far the nights have gone well (only because he has been very tired from no naps). I am hoping when school gets back in he will take naps. We will see... As you can see Zachary loves to take his Webkins and cars to bed. When we moved his crib there had to be about 20 cars under there!!

2 comments:

Camille Bassett said...

Hey
I am so glad you started a blog. Hoe cute is your little boy. He was just a baby when i saw him.

Dukes in DC said...

We are sooo excited to see you in just 2 week :). Love You Tons!!!