CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to....ME

So most of you know I celebrated my 25th birthday last Thursday! It was a fun day! It started off with my wonderful husband wishing me a happy birthday. Then I was asked to visit a friends house at 9:10. When I arrived I was greeted by my wonderful friends singing "Happy Birthday to you"! What a surprise. We then shared a wonderful breakfast and great talk while the little ones played. Thank-you for that fun surprise! After I picked up the kids from school I was greeted by a beautiful bouquet of flowers and some very "yummy" Krispy Kreme donuts, which by the way are my favorite! After a fun Softball game of Maddy's and a surprise Pinky's Pedicure and flip-flops from a terrific friend Shell, we went home with Little Caesars Pizza (also a favorite) and cake and balloons (Huge Balloons). Thanks also to mom for the fun clothes and to Lynda for the fun book! I also loved all of the fun phone calls! Jess's brother Ryan and his daughter Saddie were also visiting and helped celebrate~ Thanks to all of you for making my 25th birthday so fun! I am so blessed and loved!

2 comments:

Wildingkids said...

Ok so shoot me for forgettin how old you are! But am I really 6 years older than you!?!

jen said...

I am so excited you have started a blog. I want to (I love blog stocking) but can't find the time to do it yet. Maybe when we are setteled more. I am so happy that you have so many good friends and and a great husband that will throw you a 25th birthday party. I am sorry I missed it. Happy Birthday! Jen