CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Great to visit with old Friends!

So one of the many fun things we did while we were in St. George was get together with both mine and Jess' high school friends and their Spouse's(some we havn't seen for many years, way to long). We were lucky to get to go out 2 nights in a row for dinner with them. It was so fun to see them and chat like we had never been apart! Thanks guys for a wonderful night(s)! Oh, and I can't forget to Thank my mom and dad for babysitting the kids 2 nights in a row so we could go out! We are so lucky to have friends like each of you!
Jess' Buddies
Colby ~ Jess ~ Paul...It was so Great to see you guys!


My BFF'S
Kristi ~ Brette ~ Me ~ Jennifer...I loved getting together! Can't wait until the summer to get together again!


1 comments:

Angela said...

What a cute background. I need to change mine, but I need to change my header first.