CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July...

This year we were unable to go to St. George to help put on the "St.George Firework Show" :(. We did have a good time though...we had some families over for dinner then headed down to a park to watch the City Firework show...I must say I am spoiled though. My dad has put on a great show for many many years (which I have only missed 3 of) and I know this show in Bend did not even come close to how Great my dad's are!

After the Fireworks we came home and the kids took over with our own firework show! They had a Terrific time! We must say though...we are grateful for this beautiful country we live in, and thank those Service Men and Women who fight everyday to make it Free! Happy 4th of July!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy 4th of July!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

0 comments: