CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

We had a "Spooktacular" Halloween...

Halloween for the Hallman's this year was very fun. Madysen and Tyler decided to g0 as Harry Potter characters. Madysen was Hermione and Tyler as Harry Potter. Jess took a break from packing to braid Madysen's hair in little tiny braids (you can tell he did many of his sister's hair growing up) so she would have frizzy hair to fit the character. They both looked wonderful, and Tyler so smart in those glasses!! Zac went a a Pirate this year. It is a good thing I did not spend much on his costume because he did not want to wear it. Below is a slide show of our day. I forgot my camera during the "Trick-or-Treating" so I did not get any of these. We hope you all had a great day as well!!

1 comments:

Jen L said...

Way cute costumes....Jess you will have to come and braid my girls hair next time you come down. You know you can make money doing this!?! LOL