CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Manicure for Maddy ~ Pedicure for Me




So I thought it would be fun to take Madysn and get her nails done before school starts (any excuse to get my toes done, right?). I took her to my favorite place called "Pinkies". She had a hard time choosing between Pink, Purple, and yes Blue nail polish. She chose the pink I think only because I liked that one best. They also put a cute flower and diamond on her thumb. Her nails look great! I think this will be a fun tradition to start before the first day of school.

3 comments:

Dukes in DC said...

So FUN! I wish I could have been there I love that place, my toes still look great!!!! Love you Tons!

Jen L said...

Be careful...It only takes once and she will be hooked. Megan wants a pedicure all the time now. I tried to tell her that I was 32 years old before I had my first one, but she thinks she deserves one anyways. Look Out!!
Jen

Tiffany said...

How fun!! She always remember that! What a great idea!