CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

We loved our Vacation! Well Ok, most of it!

We had such a great time in St. George for the Fireworks! While Jess was busy with the guys setting up fireworks us girls had fun with the kids. As many of you know it gets really hot in St. George so the best thing to do is play in the water and eat Snow Cones, which are my favorite things! We took the kids to the splash park and played in Grandma's back yard with the new fun pool she bought the grand kids! We also at Snow Cones almost every day! The kids had so much fun with their cousins from both families.

The not so fun parts of the vacation is first, me traveling to St. George with the stomach flu, and then passing it on to many of the family members there (I am so sorry guys). The second thing was Jess woke me up at 3 am on Monday morning with stomach pain. Since he had already had the flu a week and a half earlier we knew that was not the problem. He went on WebMD and diagnosed himself with appendicitis. We ended up at the emergency room and did not leave until he had one less (useless) organ, and two days later (the day we were to leave to go home). He did end up having Acute Appendicitis, and had to have it removed. Thanks to my family for taking care of the kids, and to Jess' family for sitting at the hospital with me for many hours,and bringing me lunch! If this was going to happen, better it happen with family around right?

Below is a slide show (it is quite long) of our fun time in St. George. Thanks family for making it fun! We Love You All!!

2 comments:

Wildingkids said...

It sounds and looks like you had a great time in ST George. We miss you guys! Todd really needs a golfing partner!

Jen L said...

Hey, I tried to leave a comment on your other posts and it wouldn't let me. Anyways...your page looks great..sooo cute. And you guys had the best summer I can tell.